Monday, April 26, 2010

Gabe Ferreira-Music Video Ideas

          One of my favorite songs to listen to is "Till I collapse" by Eminem  because this song seems to cheer anyone on when their down. What I was planning on doing was I would make a music video with different shots of sports teams here at Watertown High School including football and field hockey etc. While this whole video is going on, I would like to have the song playing in the background. I would like to start the video with a long shot of the high school and then after I would have team high lights playing of this year and previous years. Some shots I would include would be rack focus, tracking, some low key lighting, a lot of sound and some fade as well. I would not need much equipment because most of the video would just be getting high lights and editing them in but I would also need a camera. What I would use the camera for would be to do some tracking and long shots.

------------------------------

        The idea for my second video came to me while I was watching music videos on t.v. "Don't Stop Till' You Get Enough" by Michael Jackson came on. I thought to myself, this video isn't that hard to re-shoot. So what I came up with was that I would have a tux and bow-tie like Michael Jackson did in his video. Something I will be doing differently is that instead of just having me in front of the green screen dancing, I would also get some different shots of me dancing in public places to make this video even funnier.  I would not need a lot of equipment just a studio with a green screen and camera, and also a camera so I can do my out of school filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment