Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Invisible Children


This movie I saw in my TV Studio class inspired me so much mainly because it's in my country Uganda and the outlook of it. The movie's basically about a guy named Joseph Kony who abducted kids in northern Uganda to join his gang LRA(Lord's Resistance Army). in 2003 three film makers traveled to Africa to see how it was but instead they found this sad story about kids being abducted to kill people and make other kid members join the group. they usually go to the age groups of around 4-12 because they know that age group is the easiest to brainwash these bad habits about killing people and such. My hope is for them to find this Joseph Kony guy and his helpers and kill them all and end this whole LRA thing and leave the children to live a happy normal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment