Friday, January 14, 2011

CSPAN Winners Response

The C-SPAN videos I chose were "I've Got The Power", "Stand Up, Speak out", and "Cancer It's Personal".

Each video won because of their details into their work and all the time they put into their work. Each were different and were creative in their own way. All of them consisted of videos recorded and interviews they conducted to make it look more professional. Some integrated music, personal accounts and self recorded videos.

The speakers used their own videos. as well as interviewing people. They also used different effects to transition one part to another.

I will probably interview and use videos in mine as well. I will also insert video transactions to make my video run more smoothly. Mine will probably not be as good as these kids because they put so much time and effort, and we have a short time table to get this done, but I will integrate many of their ideas into mine to make it better!

No comments:

Post a Comment