Monday, January 10, 2011

Past C-SPAN Winners

I Think the 2010 grand prize winner won because their video was very detailed and well edited. The video includes a lot of interveiws. I think this video is an excellent video and completely shows what is required. For the second video I chose "Girls Wear Pink, Guys Wear Blue", I thought that video was rather fair. It makes a lot of of sense and gave much detail in it. The video deserved its won at second place because it was a fair video and looked like their was much work put into it. The third video I chose was "Stand Up, Speak Out", I thought this video was really good. It had many iterveiws and was well edited with lots of detail. The techniques I can use for my own video are that I can work on getting more interveiws with people and local citezes, I also can work on editing better so I will be able to get a greater chance in winning.

2010 Grand Prize Winner: "I've Got The Power"

2010 Second Prize Winner: "Girls Wear Pink, Guys Wear Blue"

2010 Second Prize Winner: "Stand Up, Speak Out"

No comments:

Post a Comment