Monday, January 10, 2011

Past winners response



I went onto the C-SPAN website and looked at some past winners. I did this so that I could get an idea of what I need to do to make my video good enough to possibly win.
  1. "I've got the Power" 2010 grand prize winner. This was a good video because it was well written and well made. Also, she had many interviews of various people, from government officials to random people on the street.
  2. "Cancer, It's Personal" 2009 grand prize winner. This was a good video because it was personal to the video maker and he obviously cared a lot about the subject. He did a lot of research on the statistics too. Also, he had good music in his video.
  3. "The American Melting Pot" 2010 first prize winner. This video was good because it really grasped the concept of the project. They got a lot of good interviews and videos within the video. It was also a very good topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment