Friday, September 11, 2009

Interactive Journalism First Blog

Interactive Journalism is......
Interactive journalism is a new type of journalism that allows consumers to directly contribute to the story. Through Web 2.0 technology, reporters can develop a conversation with the audience (Wikipedia 2009-Inactive Journalism)

Click here to read more!

http://www.american.edu/uploads/hero/filmstrip/lperri-student-hero.jpg
This picture is an example of a typical interactive journalism class...like the one I am in now!



This is an very informative video about what the field is all about. It is changing world and journalism reflects that. As a teacher I am very inspired to learn more about new technologies and communication.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to learning more about 2.0 technologies to help me with my career path after school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like taking up interactive journalism as a career but I am confused whether I fit in this stream because I find myself as a reticent.
    Probably this course would help me in opening up! What say folk?

    Thanks
    -----------
    Communication Program

    ReplyDelete