Friday, September 11, 2009

Interactive Journalism is.....


..... the ability to contribute your own thoughts and concepts to a story. Other than conversations, videos and pictures can be added to the information that is written so it can be appealing to the audience. Readers may be able to add corrections and further information to the story. I chose to take interactive journalism because I love technology and reading about major news, and a future career that I have in mind is becoming a news reporter. I think it's important for these major news stories to be reported to the general public, so what better way to do that than by blogging. This course will give me a sense of what the journalism world is like.


This picture gives a sense of what interactive journalism is, constructing stories and then sharing them on the web.



1 comment:

  1. Interactive journalism is just wonderful as it is a direct connectivity.Journalism is an art rather than only a way of writing.I think i like this wing of interactive writing.
    Thanks
    ---------
    Communication Program

    ReplyDelete