Friday, January 29, 2010

Biography Project



Today is the last day of interactive journalism class.  I really liked this class and learned a lot.  I finished my biography project two days ago.  I did a biography video about my grandfather.  At first I didn't have many ideas for the project.  I didn't have enough information to write a narration.  Once I interviewed and filmed my grandfather I felt like I knew more about him.  It was really interesting to learn about his life. I wrote a narration about his life and put them to corresponding photos.  I used the interview throughout the video.  My narration didn't cover all of the important parts of his life so I incorporated the interview in those parts.  Although I wanted to use the interview some parts got boring and I did not want the viewer to lose interested so I added more pictures.  There are some things I would have changed if I had more time but overall I think the video came out pretty well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment