Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Life

Hello, my name is Gabe and I was born in Brazil but have been living in America for about 13-14 years. I love football and the reason why I love football is that you get to hit people. 

My favorite kind of music is rap and hip-hop. The movies I like are mostly any movie that has guns and is full of action. If I'm not watching an action movie, I am watching any movie that makes me laugh. Some of my favorite movies are Step Brothers, Public Enemy and The Hangover What I want to do after high-school is be a pro-football player. If that doesn't work out then I want to work in the field of criminal justice. I speak several different languages and they include Spanish, English, Portuguese and a little bit of Italian as well. I don't have that many hobbies but some of my hobbies would be that I enjoy making beats on the computer. I also write lyrics but in the past few months I have not been writing as much as before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment