Tuesday, February 9, 2010


<-Northern Starz- Boston Area Hip/hop Group 

Whas goood! Blizziboi Bliss Pain in the blog spot ya'll A.K.A. Lil Tippsy
 17 years of age, going on sage, you could say.
 Born of both black and white parents in the USA, I have experienced the upsides to both. 

I am a Mulatto, 1/2 black  & 1/2 white and because of this I feel like I have a greater understanding of people in general, than the average person. I believe people are only alive to build up an archive of experiences, so I keep my mind open to opportunity. 

The important parts of my life include my friends, family, and money. Football is huge and could hopefuly put me through college. Music has been a huge part of my life for the last 4-5 years and thanks to my brothers bachelors degree in construction and design, we built a decent studio, equip with full equipment in our basement. My brother uses programs like "Reason" to make original instrumentals, and produces my hip/hop vocals using Garage Band.

 There are millions of unprofessional self proclaimed musical artists in the world, and we are not part of that movement.
The plan is to put Boston on the map, and make alot of money in the process.
I know that these goals are unrealistic but some ones go to do it, so it might as well be me. 
Lil Tippsy-"So legit at 17 they can't handle, I'ma take the worlds heart and put it on my mantle."

Click here to listen! www.myspace.com/djjuelzthamixtapelegend                                                                                     http://www.jamn945.com/new2/artists/i/211837?psid=257381

No comments:

Post a Comment