Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shah Faisal


Hello, My name is Shah Faisal and I am a senior at Watertown High School. I was born in Pakistan but I moved to the United States at the age of 7. Life was a lot different in Pakistan than it is in America. The people are different, food, activities, every day life..etc. I visit Pakistan every few years and I love going back because it brings back all of the memories I had there when I was a little kid. I couldn' t choose where I would like better: America or Pakistan.
 I love to play sports in my spare time, especially baseball. I started playing baseball in the 6th grade and I'm still playing currently. I love playing sports because you get to show your skills and keep on challenging yourself which I love doing. I live with my parents and my two brothers. Family always comes first for me because without them I would not be here. I love just hanging out with my friends and having a good time and get a good laugh out of it. Meeting new people is fun for me because I love seeing how different each person but if you actually think about it, we are all kind of the same.  I like Watertown High school but the one thing I would love to change is the off-campus rule. I think you should be able to leave during lunch and then come back because it keeps everyone from staying in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment