Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Collin Geagan



Hi, my name is Collin Geagan and I am a student in a intro to media class at Watertown high school. I was born on July 28, 1993. In my family I have 2 brothers, a sister that are all older then me and my parents. I love to play sports and I am a two sport varsity athlete for Watertown high school. Right now I am wrestling at the 119 weight class and am captain of the wrestling team. last year I was the sectional champion for division 3 central. I beat the number 1 seed in the finals with a come from behind win in the last 30 seconds. In the spring I will be starting up baseball and I will be catching for the varsity team. After high school I am hoping to go into the military. I would like to go into the Marines and serve for my country. After that I want to go to college and study criminal justice and become a police officer like my father is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment