Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hello, its Gabe Ferreira and today I will be talking about the 84's not-smoking videos. I have seen most of them and have seen my good share of good ons and bad ones. These following ones I chose as my favorite. 

Im' Alive - Lexington High School 

This one caught my attention because I really enjoyed how the students used the phrases "I smell good" and "I breath well" to put in their video and I know that many people will think twice about smoking. Some other videos that I enjoyed watching was called Tobacco Attack-By Holyoke High School

My other one was Evolution Smoking-By Sharon High school. I liked this one because it really captures the idea that so many people in the world hide smoking by giving the audience a beautiful picture on screen, but when they're off its not so great.

There were many good ones but there also was some ones that were really bad. The first one I saw that was really bad was called "If your black inside"-by Holyoke High school. I thought this one was terrible because it seems like the people in this video did this last second. The last one that I thought was really bad was "Tobacco does that?"-Holyoke High School.

I feel like due to the technology we have today, the videos should've been so much better. After all the videos I've seen, I still think Watertown did the best!!    -Gabe Ferreira


No comments:

Post a Comment