Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Brian Morgan Says Goodbye

Final Project


I've learned an awful lot this year in class. Being in the class was very fun and educational, there are only a few kids in the class so it's a lot on one on one teaching. I think the Sex Education video impacted me the most and made me aware of what can happen if your not careful. Also the No-Smoking videos show what smoking can do to you and affect the rest of your life. You only live once so don't ruin shorten your genuine life. Almost all of the information I learned this year will help me in the future.

life.http://www.youtube.com/user/WatertownHighSchool#p/u/2/nTPf464NG9o
I've had many difficulties with keeping up on the steps on the projects, but never gave up. I'm not very good at working with computers, but i kept trying and got to where I am today. I think editing videos can be hard but the video taping seems very easy if you don't rush through it. I think there should be more hands on learning than computer work. I wish we could have made more videos and got the feel of being behind the camera.
The final project was very intense and done in good time. The final project was pretty difficult and trying to keep a camera still can be a pain. This project made me more confident filming and more interested in filming even more in the future. My video was pretty good, but I noticed how many hours of work you have to give up to make the video perfect. If I had this class again next year I would like to make videos as a whole class and act out scenes. That would be very interesting and comical all at once. It's a lot harder than it looks and I am i interested in learning even more about filming in the future.
In the future I could use these skills to film weddings or even my children when I get older. This will bring back great memories and I could even go somewhere and have a career in filming events. This made my typing skills a lot better and I am more confident with myself filming.
You are very good as a teacher because you are very skilled in what you do. You know a lot, but rush through things and make it harder to absorb the information. I like how you are always there for extra help and want us to succeed. There isn' much to say bad about the class and if I was the teacher I would bring my students out a lot and film the surroundings. Overall your class is very good and I enjoyed it very much. Brian Mogan

No comments:

Post a Comment