Thursday, June 17, 2010

Goodbye

During my semester taking this class I have learned a ton of information about film terminology and how to shoot and edit video.I learned a lot of shoots and how to film all of them. Some of the shots we learned were Dutch angle, Long shot, Close-up, Soft focus, Rack focus, and much more. We also learned how to use google documents to power point are film terminology projects. The last thing we did in this class was are video projects. During this project I learned how to film and I also learned how to edit. The hardest and my weakest aspect was the the filming because I didn't want to be in my video but I was. Editing was hard but I feel that that was my strong point in the class. I wish we did more filming because that was fun even tho i didn't like being in my videos. I think that Ms.V taught are class a lot because I learned a lot in the shot time I had her.
http://www.sayradio.net/extra/cool_links/assets/images/goodbye.png
LINKS


No comments:

Post a Comment