Thursday, June 17, 2010

Final Response


Visual Studios class was a good experience and I'm looking forward to taking it again next year. Not only was the class fun, but we had great students, I made new friends. I also liked how we had Visual Studios 1st period, that way we didn't need to listen to any teacher, we just had to edit our videos or blog, its a quick and easy class. I also enjoyed learning with Ms.Ventura, she's a really nice teacher and anybody can get along with her. We've also been blogging a lot about interesting news articles, It was a great idea knowing more about the gulf oil spill, and its drastic affects. I also enjoyed watching the PBS Frontline documentaries. I've watched pretty much all Afghanistan documentaries, and had more knowledge about what was going on there. My favorite documentary was Obama's War.

To watch Obamas War Click here

I've learned a lot more about multimedia, the next time I upload any video on youtube, ill be using skills that I learned in this class. It was great knowing all the different shots, and transitions. I've also learned a little bit about Final Cut. It was a pretty hard editing software, and we should have taken a bit more time on that. But other then that, It was a great idea trying Final Cut, I enjoyed using a new editing software.

I wish to know more about Final Cut, it seems really easy but once you start editing a video, you don't know what comes first. We should take a bit more time learning how to do different transitions, and shots, slow-motion, etc...

My final project went pretty well. It was a great experience making a video. I made a video about Pakistan's Military, it was my idea because not a lot of Americans know about Pakistan's Military, I've given them facts about the Military and its contribution to the War on Terror, and their commitment for global peace. Now that I've learned more editing skills, ill be more then happy to make more. If I ever get the chance to make a new video, Id make a documentary about one of the greatest war generals, the one in my mind is General Lee of confederate army (During Civil War).

Since I edit videos, I can see myself using what I've learned in this class. In my opinion it was a great class to have and I did learn new editing skills.

Ms.Ventura has no weaknesses, and classes went by really quick. I liked how we could use her printer in the morning to print out our homework, and I also liked how we got to class and listened to music while editing. I also liked how Ms.Ventura was a really calm teacher.

If I ever become a teacher, I'd be a cool teacher like Ms.Ventura. I'd also try to use different editing software just because they're fun to use. Finally, Id also let kids use my printer to print their homework.


No comments:

Post a Comment