Thursday, December 9, 2010

Unplugged Questions


1. New Media Literacy is new technology used today, like cell phones, laptops, TVs, etc.

2. Yes because new media has become a big part of our culture today, and you need to know how to use these devices for jobs and everyday life.

3. I would teach kids how to use applications on the computer such as Microsoft Word, and other Microsoft Offices applications. I would teach them those because they can use that for school work and use it for future projects and work.

4. I don't really get distracted by devices during class, but if we are using a computer during class I might get a little side tracked. I do however get distracted by devices when I'm doing my homework, because I'm not in class.

5. It doesn't really affect my non-school activities because when I have something else to do, like practice or a game, I won't really use any devices besides my iPod.

6. I'll probably put away all devices and hang out with friends and family without using them.

1 comment: