Monday, December 13, 2010

Unplugged


1. New media legacy is the ability to comprehend, read, and respond in a short time.

2. I think it kind of isn't smart to teach new literature in school because that's giving the students another reason to stay hooked on electric devices during school. Outside of school is another thing!

3. If i was a teacher I think the best way to teach kids about media usage would be by showing/telling them to manage they're media hours during school because it can affect the outcome of your grades. The activities i would set up would be like having a non-electronic period where all your doing is school work for about 30 minutes without touching/glancing at a electronic.

4. I am distracted by my device(s) because I tend to get bored easily during class so I would feel the need of using my device during that class. It doesn't really impact on my learning because i can always put the device away anytime I'm about to do work or take notes.

5. My media life doesn't really affect my non-school activities because Im not in school and I can use my device(s) whenever I want to.

6. I won't really use some of the suggestions because at the end of the day, I'm going to use my device(s) no matter where I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment