Monday, January 31, 2011

Class Experience

I experienced a lot in this class. It taught me a lot from how to edit videos, how to perform on the camera, and to also use a teleprompter. I experienced how to film with a camera how to direct and also what it is like to work in a TV studio. I learned that this class takes a lot of work and to work in a business like this in the future will take a lot more work. This class taught me how a TV studio operates. My favorite memories will always be working with my classmates in the studio and filming, directing and using the teleprompter. It was really fun and we had a lot of laughs! Although this class was hard and sometimes rough, it will always be one of my favorite classes because of working in a TV studio. I think this class will help me in the future because I want to major in communications in college, and I think this class helped me prepare for it, as well as giving me the knowledge to use the TV studio equipment. I will always remember this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment