Monday, January 31, 2011

Class Experience

What I've Learned in this class was mainly how to edit/make videos I recorded. I also learned how to use blogs more and how to express your thoughts on the blog and it was pretty fun! My experience was very little to non because coming into this class I didn't know how to do anything and know I at least have a clue on how to edit videos and things. My favorite moments was when we were watching the Tupac movie, and the Mary Full of Grace movie while eating pizza. I also enjoyed when the Ugandan people came over to preach their organization and how we interviewed them separately on camera. This class will benefit my future because now I have a sense on what im doing with videos and how to fix my errors on those videos and using blogs more to share your thoughts on things publicly.

No comments:

Post a Comment