Monday, January 31, 2011

The Final Goodbye

I experienced a lot in this class. First off I got a good amount of time on camera, which has helped me to be more comfortable on camera. I also, saw the "behind of the scenes" aspects of making videos. I learned a ton about the editing process. Previously I knew nothing about editing and I can now edit videos quite easily. Some of my favorite memories were pizza Fridays, the Tupac movie, my "court order murder" struggle, and getting interviews was fun. I feel that this class will help me in the future because I want to go into the broadcasting and journalism field. This class will help because now i am confident on camera and I am familiar with the editing process, all things I will need to pursue my career.

Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment