Thursday, April 1, 2010

2010 Film Shorts Contest

After looking at all the clips that have been entered into the contest to stop smoking I have picked my favorite three videos and a video I thought wasn't made well.
My First choice was made by Sharon High School posted below:

Evolution: Smoking - Sharon High School from The 84 on Vimeo.

I picked this as my favorite video because I thought that it really showed us what we don't see what people go through when they smoke. This video really creates the image that even though celebrities in magazines are beautiful, we don't see the struggles that they go through on a daily bases because they smoke. Make-up and fake smiles may hide that pain but smoking does have a big affect.

Below are my next top favorite two videos:

Tobacco does that and more..

Am I going to smoke when I grow up?

These are links to my other two favorite videos. I liked these video's because I liked the message and the story that was made. I thought the people who did this video spent time on it and thought it throughly

A video that I thought wasn't made well was :

The Sink

I didn't like this video because I thought the person who made this video didn't think through it and I didn't really get a message while watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment