Thursday, April 1, 2010

Anti-Smoking videos

There is a competion In Massachusetes for the best anti-smoking videos from high school students.There are many good anti-smoking videos posted up on www.the84.org and there are some really bad ones as well. I picked my favorite 3, Here is my favorite one  out of all of them and there are links to the others one including my least favorite
One of my favorite videos was called Tobacco Attack from Holyoke High school-

Tobacco Attack - Holyoke High School from The 84 on Vimeo.I like this one because it has some humor in it and it shows what smoking does to you,your always going to be coughing.It's also good because they looked really lazy and thats what smokers are,lazy

The next video also is from students in Holyoke High school, A side Never Seen

The reason I like it is because they did a really good job and it seems real other than the ciggarette pack talking.But it shows people are going to try and convince you to smoke, you just got to stay strong and say NO!

The next video was funny. Students from Masconomet high school did this one called Somebody is watching me

The reason why i liked this one is because you dont' know who could be watching you when you are smoking or doing anything bad. And i also found it hilarouse because it compares to the geico commercials and i love the geico commercials


My least favorite video was by students from Lexington High school, it is called Forgotten Belongings

I did not like this one at all because it has nothing to do with smoking.The forgotten belongings has nothing to do with anti-smoking,i did not understand this video at all

No comments:

Post a Comment