Thursday, April 1, 2010

The top 2 that I like are shown below. I like them because they either made me laugh, but on the other hand, still educated me. The first one had 2 kids that did an awesome job on. They took it seriously unlike the other videos where the kids would just goof off and made fun of this whole situation. The second one was hilarious. Its this crazy dude going up to these 4 kids and grabs a cigarette out of their hand and smacks it to the ground. I chose this as my second because it made me laugh.
Smoking Kills - Lexington High School

My favorite from WHS is Before and After: Affects of Smoking (Also shown below). I like this video because it has a story line to it. Pretty much a good looking girl, that has good boyfriend and she smokes. Before she knows it, she becomes old and the boyfriend dumps her.




Before and After: Affects of Smoking from The 84 on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment