Thursday, September 23, 2010

I am just another teenager!


Hey, it's Anna here!

We are doing a study on how much our class uses media. Well this weekend was a slow one with media usage for me. On Friday I made five calls (though they were only about one minute each), and read. On Saturday I called only four times (there were two minutes for one of them and less than a minute for the others). Like many others I listened to my ipod and went on a website called Facebook (www.facebook.com) for about 30 minutes, and like every other day I read for an hour, for my parents want me to read at least one hour a day.

Sunday was the most media usage for my slow weekend. I went on Facebook twice (in total it was about 20 minutes), called eight times (One of the calls was five minutes and another was ten minutes, while all others were less than a minute). Afterwards I read for one hour and I was not close to being tired so I listened to my ipod for about 35 minutes. I am considered the lower scale of the average media use for teens which is about 7.5 hours per day and my average is 4.9 hours for the whole week end and 1.6 hours per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment