Thursday, September 23, 2010

Media Usage Over The Weekend


My name is Francesca and at my high school we have been studying media usage among teenagers. One assignment we had was to document our media use over one weekend. The average media use is about 7.5 hours per day. On Friday I watched about an hour of T.V. I had a volleyball game so I was very busy. On Saturday morning I read a book called 13 Reasons Why, it was really good but kind of strange and hard to follow. After that I played a video game for about an hour and a half. On Sunday the Patriots game was on so I watched about 3.5 hours of T.V. I also went on YouTube. I actually usually consume more media than that but I was out a lot so I didn't have much extra time. My average daily media use was about 2 hours, which is much lower than the average for teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment